• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Claws of Veeshan is now pre-orderable (1 Viewer)

So an extra $55 ($90 vs $35) gets you:

solo-clicky to Cobalt Scar (one per char)
othmir merc (one per char)
2x 4-hour 50% exp potions
CoV painting
42-slot bag
ice wurm mount
bulthar metamorph wand
heroic character
10x perfected augment distillers

I miss the days of getting houses. I'm all full of 40-44 slot bags, so the rest of it is kinda unnecessary for more than double the cost. With anchors / throne it's not hard to use the guild hall clicky to get to the same zone.

For an extra $50 ($140 vs $90 vs $35) you get:

A 2nd 42-slot bag
1x guildhall clicky to cobalt scar
2x 4 hour 50% group exp potions
snow bunny mount
lodizal metamorph wand
othmir illusion

Last edited:
Still can't get my head around the family and friends packs.

Sure there's an expansion token you can give to another account, knock off $35 for that.... it's basically $215 for one expansion with a bunch of fluff items? Just can't fathom why that's remotely reasonable :shrug:

Still can't get my head around the family and friends packs.

Sure there's an expansion token you can give to another account, knock off $35 for that.... it's basically $215 for one expansion with a bunch of fluff items? Just can't fathom why that's remotely reasonable :shrug:
I totally agree. I broke down how much the "fluff" actually costs and it's absurd. No real solid usable items, just illusions/mount/merc which don't change anything in the game at all. How many mercs and mounts and I supposed to have anyway? I can only use 1 pet illusion at a time. Personal illusions are silly because you can't use mounts / heroic armor / etc.

Buy 5 get 1 free would be really cool deal call it the real family bundle.

Assuming the tradable expansion is a code to enter as apposed to a clickable item in game correct? Surely they wouldn't allow that to be test copied over lol but my curiosity and lack of knowledge has me asking lol.

Definately needs a different name when I think of friends and family I think of more than 1, should be called "The Best Buddy Package" or something. And totally need to discount for people who have 6+ accounts. 6 copies knocked me down $300 and I have many more to go :bang:

News - Claws of Veeshan is now pre-orderable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back