• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Classic Models with Classic Velious Armor Textures (1 Viewer)

RedCents
826¢
I like using classic character models over the Luclin character models. Despite them having less polygons, I feel the classic models are giving a lot more character and personality than the Luclin models. The Luclin Dwarf doesn't do barrel rolls, beards look fake for example. Besides being more aesthetically pleasing, the classic models also use less resources!

I know it's probably a dead issue, because everyone has asked for it for years. I wish they'd bring back the classic Velious armor textures for all character models. I know it's a big ask, but implement it so you can look how you want to! Turn any armor/item you've found or crafted into an ornament that any model can use minus the epics. That to me sounds like the real heroes forge. I know heritage crates have recreations of the Velious armor textures, but only for Luclin models. There might be a decrease of sales in that area, but I think the possibility of more folks buying the heroes forge option would increase sales there. It would provide another avenue to obtaining the look you want.

Just look at these guys, so much diversity in their appearances.

1714157478457.png
1714157212262.png

1714157227561.png

1714157251520.png

Discussion - Classic Models with Classic Velious Armor Textures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back