• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

> Chuck Norris (1 Viewer)

BIGGI

RedCents
2deed065.jpg

What does VanDamn have to do with Chuck Norris?...Not a flame just the pic and the title don't seem to go together.

liestol said:
I was thinking the same thing..
:rolleyes:

the title is > Chuck Norris

GREATER THAN Chuck Norris...

this is Biggi being dumb...because Chuck Norris is TEH L337 PWNZ0R!!!

Threefeet said:
What does VanDamn have to do with Chuck Norris?...Not a flame just the pic and the title don't seem to go together.

Sorry I though Chuck Norris was all over the place. I mean damn, a local radio station was discussing his popularity he has on the net.

So the title "> Chuck Norris" and the pic go hand in hand.

Van Damn > (Is Greater Than) Chuck Norris. :cool:

he thinks van dame can take chuck norris pfft chuck norris will roundhouse kick you to the face sir!

Part of the everquest patch message.
*** Items ***

- Changed the Slot12 Tradeskill augments that have Cleave, Ferocity, Furious Bash, Improved Dodge, Improved Parry and Sharpshooting to be worn effects instead of focus effects.

- Made a few minor modifications to damage ratios on some of the Demi-Plane of Blood weapons.

- Set a cap on the maximum amount of skill bonuses you can get from certain worn effects. The caps are for bash (100), backstab (125), Chuck Norris roundhouse kick (10000), dragon punch (100), eagle strike (100), flying kick (100), kick (100), round kick (100), tiger claw (100), and frenzy (125).
yep.. Chuck Norris roundhouse kick (10000)

Last edited:
> Chuck Norris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back