• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Cheapest Place to buy WoW? (1 Viewer)

EvilHomer

RedCents
21¢
Hey guys, I got banned in the ban wave that happened not to long ago (couldn't actually play my character) and I was just wondering where the cheapest place to buy a new game (Preferably just the CD-Key)

Any suggestions?

probably not cheapest, but the quickest would be to buy vanilla wow at direct2drive.com for 20$, that would net you a vanilla serial, then you can upgrade to TBC directly on worldofwarcraft.com for like 30 or something.

my credit card got netted in the banwave, too, so yeah that didn't work for em tho ;)

Haha alright sounds good, just out of curiosity is there any way to pay for a WoW subscription with just a Paypal account? Cause that would be loads easier for me.

Hey Iso, my CC is working again at Blizzards site. It wasn't for a few days, but for some reason it works now. Might want to check yours again.

i got banned may 20th, and it wasn't working a week or so ago... maybe i'm just retarded. that's always a very real possibility.

Games - Cheapest Place to buy WoW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back