• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Characters Getting Kicked (1 Viewer)

Ionis

RedCents
3,727¢
Not entirely sure if this is something being caused by MQ or if it was caused by me going LD but is there a way someone could kick a toon off without auto-kick enabled?

I was using KA with a buddy and had to pop over to the store real quick and when I came back my buddy had kicked me off my main cause he wanted lead to change group make up. I dont have auto accept kick requests on so I have no idea how he did it as I wasn't at the computer at the time. I tried to emulate it and kick myself using a separate client but it just timed out and didnt kick me like it normally would.

Any ideas?

You mean your char /quit randomly?
So, he didnt /quit randomly but a friend of mine in my group requested a kick on my main and it accepted without auto-accept on in EQ options. Apparently it rejected 2 times but on the third it went through and let him in. Wasnt sure if this was caused by some plugin or other I'm unfamiliar with or if it's just an EQ bug.

Not entirely sure if this is something being caused by MQ or if it was caused by me going LD but is there a way someone could kick a toon off without auto-kick enabled?

I was using KA with a buddy and had to pop over to the store real quick and when I came back my buddy had kicked me off my main cause he wanted lead to change group make up. I dont have auto accept kick requests on so I have no idea how he did it as I wasn't at the computer at the time. I tried to emulate it and kick myself using a separate client but it just timed out and didnt kick me like it normally would.

Any ideas?
did you ever get any info back on this if so id like to know what you found out. how do I turn off auto kick request cuz this happens to me to

did you ever get any info back on this if so id like to know what you found out. how do I turn off auto kick request cuz this happens to me to

I think it was a bug probably caused by a combination of me using ISBoxer (wasn't tabbed in to my main at the time) and EQ being a bit buggy. Auto-kick is a setting in EQ options, just press Alt + O go to the General tab and it's under the Copy Layout button.

Question - Characters Getting Kicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back