• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Character transfers are currently halted. (1 Viewer)

twinky_phinny

RedCents
110¢
EDIT: Character transfers are available again.

I received the following message a few minutes ago:

This is a mass response.

We are currently experiencing an issue with the tools required to process Account-to-Account transfers. Our current estimates will have us able to proceed at the end of next week (7/15/16), so your ticket will be left open until then. Please feel free to play your character(s) in the meantime.

If you wish to cancel your request, you can simply mark your request as Solved in the ticket interface. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
lol they got 1 guy, Bob, and it is his job to move the toons, he is on vacation and wont share the password to the server transfer admin account....

um <sarcasm>

- - - Updated - - -

as in my answer was....

I got that it was sarcasm, I was just adding a bit more fun to it :p

Sadly enough I wouldn't be surprised if they had one dude who did transfers and since he's on vacation for a week no transfers. About as likely as them delaying transfers until the upcoming hotfix

Oh I am sure there are not like 12 dudes that they let do them, I am sure its 1 or 2 guys.

Yep, went to xfer a cleric I attained through RG and got the same response =/. Was hoping to set him up for my 5 day weekend...guess not.

Ahh, here I thought resource loading within HR was supposed to make sure that not everyone within a single dept. or with a specific skill set went on vacation at the same time. /sigh

~TheFiddler~

Yep I accidentally vendored an item and woebot said they didnt have the resources to restore it.. now this. MAKES SENSE NO? lol.

Just a FYI, the transfer tokens work....ONLY if you do not need a name change. Ie. wanting a different name on different server, or current name is taken. Guessing that has to go through a physical person and is not automated?

[TIN FOIL HAT]
My guess is they are really down to prevent people from moving cheap heroics off to unflagged accounts. I feel once they remove the cheap heroics, or ban them, account transfers will be available again.
[/TIN FOIL HAT]

News - Character transfers are currently halted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back