• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Character keeps disappearing (1 Viewer)

afortner87

SUSPENDED
RedCents
1,110¢
Hey guys , ever since I did a reinstall of MQ2 I have been having problems all the way around. I am fixing them as I come along but one thing I cant figure out is why some of my toons in my group keep disappearing on my screen. For example I can zoom out to view my character but then they will disappear and all I can see is their shadow running in place. Sometimes the character will be like that for a while and then randomly spawn somewhere else in the zone and then run back to where it was standing.

Has anybody else had these problems before and how can I fix it? Thank you!

Your computer is probably not strong enough

Try going to options and put Graphic settings way lower and see what happens,

If it corrects the problem , then its your computer. If it does not, then probably computer needs a re format

Turn your Actor Clip Plane up this can cause your toons to not appear when you pan too far out

I marked pic with red line halfway which is default settings but if you use mq2camera you'll probably want to set this to max as indicated by the gold line

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-141348_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-141348_Chrome.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Your computer is probably not strong enough

Try going to options and put Graphic settings way lower and see what happens,

If it corrects the problem , then its your computer. If it does not, then probably computer needs a re format
Why would you need to reformat the Whole computer for just that .?

Well if you have worms or bugs / hidden viruses that can effect PC performance

That a virus checker wont pick up

How are you going to fix it ? Unless you have super extensive PC knowledge

Problem - Character keeps disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back