• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

case of the disapearing corpse (1 Viewer)

Mandrake

RedCents
11¢
When i use the mq2rez occassionally the corpse ends up thousands of units away from where i get the rez. have to get a necro to summon then or get it summoned in guild lobby just to loot it. any ideas why?

Are you using MQ2rez to autorez you after you die (without a cleric / rezzer) rezzing you or are you just using it to auto accept a rez if it's XX percent? (With a cleric / rezzer)

What is your ping time (Use F11 to bring up the ingame network meter in the upper left hand corner).

Looking at your current IP it looks like you have "high speed internet"

Also if it happens target your corpse and do this.

/echo ${Target.X} ${Target.Y}

and tell me if it says 0 0

Also what plugins do you have loaded. Copy and paste your [Plugins] section of Macroquest.ini in here it will look something like this:

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2addicts=mq2addicts
mq2OMGLAWLPLUGIN=mq2OMGLAWLPLUGIN

[Key Binds]

thank you for the help, it appears to have been in the command line of the rez not having it auto load the spell set on rez seems to have solved it
thank you again for the help

wait, what?

So you made it where it no longer tries to mem your spells upon rez and it fixed it?

Sounds like just a delay needs to be added in on the plugin once it detects you've zoned.

case of the disapearing corpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back