• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - can't update plugins? [Solved = need lvl 2] (1 Viewer)

Destre31

RedCents
I recently had double by-pass surgery. So out of work a few months while recovering. So level 2 access has lapsed. My plugins are from 5-28-22. So they MQnext throws an error when i try to use them. And the system will not allow me to update them.

Thanks

I recently had double by-pass surgery. So out of work a few months while recovering. So level 2 access has lapsed. My plugins are from 5-28-22. So they MQnext throws an error when i try to use them. And the system will not allow me to update them.

Thanks

CABG is no laughing matter. Get well soon. Here are a few Red Cents to help you get back your Level 2.

Rest well.

Thanks
the cwtn plugins are a 12 month license, but as tehichou says it looks like your lvl 2 lapsed, which is why you can't run the launcher.

but in celebration for your successful surgery, i hit you with a coupla-3 months of lvl 2.

welcome back destre! and happy recovery

Question - can't update plugins? [Solved = need lvl 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back