• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cant log in characters that used Cequip? (1 Viewer)

jadeone

RedCents
Is it just me, or is this a nice little "fuck you guys" from sony.... i own about 4 accounts, not a single one of them has a problem loading in except the 1 character i have gear on, that he cant wear. I goto log in and it says "You have been Dissconnected." now I would think if they were gonna do this they'd flag it and I'll be banned soon, but I just wanna make sure it's not just me, cant very well petition this problem:P

well that comes from too many people doing it in the open and causing a fix in the patch. Probably a fix they did not talk about in the patch. I am sure by now with an exploit like that, since it is right there for everyone to see if they inspect you, is just due to get nerfed. I am wondering now what else will be nerfed when mq2 is working again LOL.

Logging in sounds like a different problem than Cequip. Aren't equipment files loaded after you log in and after you select the server to play on?

I had a player stuck in a locked instance zone for over a day but was to use Return home from the Charecter select screen to get him back and playable.

Zepher

Just an update, no petitions or anything, and the account that i couldnt log a character in on that had shit Cequip'd has been banned, gratz Sony for growing a brain.

Just wondering, but did anyone ever use no drop in shared+cequip to equip a non-mage alt with the mage 1.0 and then click cast the mage epic pet? I always wanted to do this, but kinda missed my chance.

Hmm, I have 3 toons that had cequip'd gear. I havent even tried to log in (mainly because I'm working on my house). Strange that in some cases it bags your gear and in other cases it doesnt.

I'm wondering if its due to having a bag in slot one or having open slots available?

it just bagged my gear too...havent quite logded in all my toons that have the equiped gear, but it was in the correct slot, but i just wasnt high enough to wear it that may have been the prob, it said do to item changes u can no longer wear this u dont meet level requirements...

Cant log in characters that used Cequip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back