• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Cant get Mq2 to appear in my hidden icons. (1 Viewer)

bensaxton1987

RedCents
21¢
Usually when I start MQ2 it pops up in the lower right corner where your volume icon and things are tucked away. Today, it will not show up. Ive deleted the Resourcemanager file and reupdated and reupdated. It launches the EQBCS server MQ2 its self doesnt appear. So i cant get to my login button not do anything else MQ2 related. Ive been gone from the game for a while, am I missing something?

Usually when I start MQ2 it pops up in the lower right corner where your volume icon and things are tucked away. Today, it will not show up. Ive deleted the Resourcemanager file and reupdated and reupdated. It launches the EQBCS server MQ2 its self doesnt appear. So i cant get to my login button not do anything else MQ2 related. Ive been gone from the game for a while, am I missing something?
I would restart your PC - it might think that it is already running/loaded

Problem - Cant get Mq2 to appear in my hidden icons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back