• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can this program work on a laptop but assist off a tank on another computer not running macroquest? (1 Viewer)

Cuthula

RedCents
70¢
I am curious to see if this would work. Any advice would help me decide on whether I should sub to this program.
Also, is there a way to set this up with GINA to tell me if someone is sending a tell to any of my toons logged in via macroquest?

I am curious to see if this would work. Any advice would help me decide on whether I should sub to this program.
Also, is there a way to set this up with GINA to tell me if someone is sending a tell to any of my toons logged in via macroquest?
Gifted you a months Level 2 - see for yourself ;)

1675014855382.png
You could make this a LOT more specific with regex, but I'm lazy and I only get false warnings a couple times a week. Like when a quest guy "tells you".

Gina trigger if you like, but MQ2 can BeepOnTells and FlashOnTells. See the MacroQuest.ini, top section. Also native EQ audio triggers work for this too, IF you have game sound enabled. There are also plugins/macros etc that have additional AFKtools and safeguards they go beyond incoming tells, such checking OOC and say and making a response.

Question - Can this program work on a laptop but assist off a tank on another computer not running macroquest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back