• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Can not get Plug ins or macros working (1 Viewer)

Parkview

RedCents
86¢
So I use MQ on two systems, one with Vista and one with XP. Vista is working for the most part ( I dont use much of it) but on my XP system, none of the Plug ins or Macros work. Like Healer.Mac, it will load up, mem one spell, and then stop without casting. I use Kissassist, and same thing, nothing happens, it wont cast buffs or heals. MQ2Melee I use to cast clicks and auras, and it doesnt want to do anything either.

I used the same Download on both my systems, and I did a clean install on the XP system and still nothing. I'm using the Very Vanilla Compile 20120325, I loaded the plug ins, (melee, cast, etc), I'm not sure what else to try or do

Please help me, I'm lost without my cleric, I might have to group again ;-0

Thanks

Never heard of it a problem in xp but set macroquest2.exe to run as admin by right clicking and selecting properties. On one of the tabs check the Run as Administrator or whatever.

I right clicked it, when it says run as, I picked the button for following user and entered the Admin PW(this system only has the admin as user) and the program shows up in system tray. And that's it. Nothing else, it doesn't show up in game.

When I open it normal, it shows in game. The map works, but nothing else. I'm able to cast spells is I use MQTwist, so I know the program is working to some extent, but beyond that I'm clueless.

Friend of mine is looking at it under a remote access

So after a few hours last night, and a couple today, it looks like it's all working right again.

The fix was simple, I restarted the system ;-0

(Puts Dunce cap on and heads for a corner)

Can not get Plug ins or macros working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back