• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Can and Admin get a hold of me...I have an issue with a seller (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the issue is with Coinstop so def not him

- - - Updated - - -

No im upset you 100% confirmed then I got all the krono which i BOUGHT for the deal and then you sodl it some one else after we agreed. Are you paying me back for the krono i just bought?

- - - Updated - - -

To me that is the same as scamming someone

- - - Updated - - -

But be sure not to tell the whole story

Not to air dirty laundry but:

A) You claimed you had the Krono that you were checking with a friend before proceeding.
Re: Skyiron Kite

Just checking with a buddy.

B) Sellers have a right to turn down a transaction with someone.
C) Correct, I sold the item to someone at the price I was looking for , not the lower offer you made.
D) I was extremely polite to you about the fact that I took someone else offer.
Sorry about this but ended up getting a (much better deal)
Couldnt turn it down. If youre still interested in the other items ill cover the transfer on my end for the trouble .
Sorry youre so upset.

You seem worked up, maybe take a chill pill.

Yeah 100% sure for 32 I only have 28 on me and im helping a non MQ2 user get the other stuff and he wont be on till tomorrow. I can try late tonight. Its 4:21 here now....i wont be on till 9pm in 5 hours....I might buy some krono with pp by then.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Coinstop
Great if its 100% Ill get on transferring it over tonight so that its situated for you.

I have someone PMing me right now at 6, if youre willing to just match that ill throw it into the lot for you since ill be heading your way anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

There it states I would be buying Krono and there it is after confirming you 100%. So again nice try. As stated in a PM we made a deal and you didnt even have to common decency to let someone know before they bought Kronos you had backed out. I don't get how you are verified. Obviously your word means shit, to me my word means a lot. Game or not, you are lacking integrity and should not be a verified seller after this shit show.

Re: Skyiron Kite

Ok thanks man I am going to pass for now.

Remember back when you were being back and forth? I obviously like anyone was going to jump on a more profitable sale withs omeone that wanted it immediately.

Again sorry that I didn't make a deal with you, sorry that you're upset... But is what it is.

Of course im upset. you made a deal and according to your quote a 100% deal. I also stated I would be buying Krono. You on the other hand had no common courtesy to message and say I sold to someone else. you waited until i bought the Krono and then contacted you to then tell me you sold the shield to a different buyer. So how can you be trusted? So next you are going to offer PL services.......have someone buy all the krono....then go i got a better offer and start messing with people that way. You should have never committed to the sale if you didnt want to sell at that price. As soon as the deal was set you should have taken it down. Or you might as well post everytime you get an offer letting people know what your current offer is so you can bump it up. You agreed to a sale....thats a legally binding agreement according to law. What makes this worse about the whole thing is I spent money getting the extra Krono. I could get a shield again some other time. The 2 points are you agreed to a deal and you waited till AFTER i spent money on Kronos to tell me you took a different deal. Thats a con artist ......swing it anyway you want Coinstop but you are in the wrong not me. The polite thing would have been hold to the deal and not say its 100% when it wasn't.

You agreed to a sale....thats a legally binding agreement according to law.

xD

As mentioned you had been back and forth. I had a buyer in front of me.
Sorry that you had to buy 4 krono with plat as stated.
Resell them at a profit and youre in the green!

Yeah make jokes of it. Its cool Coinstop. I just hope people are aware that your word means shit and by you quoting stuff doesn't help your cause. Whatever its only a game and some items......its the money im out buying the krono that pisses me off the most. The fact you cost me money based on your good for nothing word is what has me riled the most. I mean your classless playing "I did nothing wrong" role is kind of funny being an admin and all. Good representation of class and integrity and a leader in this forum. I've said my piece. As wise man once said this.....

"Arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, Even if you win you're still a retard!"

Generally it is a huge red flag to me as a seller when someone is going back and forth.

The chances are high the buyer will eventually will not buy or even worse will ask for super low deal and act upset if their offer is not accepted.

If you were not ready to pay the full price immediately that the seller was asking, then do not expect the seller to hold the item for you.

You'll get another shot at a Kite Deth, save up your krono and dont spend them. Items like that dont wait from my experiences. Getting mad isnt going to do you any good at all. Refocus that negative energy and make some krono!

As a seller, I usually give the person 24-48 hours to respond back with payment before I deliver the item/krono, even if another person is interested in the item and are offering more, just out of common courtesy to them since they were interested first. I even tell the other interested party, that someone else was interested in the item first, and if I don't hear from them in 24-48 hours then I'll PM them back regarding the item/trade. If I don't hear back from the first party in 24 hours, I usually PM the initial party too, usually multiple PM attempts to contact them, before contacting the other interested party as well.

Of course this is just my policy on it. Every seller has their own way of handling it.

If you were not ready to pay the full price immediately that the seller was asking, then do not expect the seller to hold the item for you.

I don't know anyone on this site that doesn't try to get a better deal from what the seller is asking. I know with everything I've bought and sold I have offered lower and been offered lower.

Request - Can and Admin get a hold of me...I have an issue with a seller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back