• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - /camphere error (1 Viewer)

bamselord

RedCents
80¢
Whenever I try and do /bcaa//camphere it gives me a /parse error? Am I doing it wrong? Or when moving my camp do I need turn it off first before I do it again. Not quite sure what the issue is.

Whenever I try and do /bcaa//camphere it gives me a /parse error? Am I doing it wrong? Or when moving my camp do I need turn it off first before I do it again. Not quite sure what the issue is.
just to clarify, are you doing /bcaa //camphere with a space?

I'm not sure if this is related, but I had an issue it took me a while to resolve after this last patch, where I couldn't get /camphere to toggle or /camphere off to turn off... in fact, doing a /camphere off would just reset my camphere

I ended up fixing it by changing my KissAssistVer=11.001 to KissAssistVer=0 so my aliases would be re-written when I started kissassist up

if all toons are running kiss, you dont need all that mumbojumbo, just type /makecamphere in the mq2chatwnd, and kiss will handle everything for you, no /bca or /bcg just /makecamphere

now if you want them to chase you again you just do /chaseme

Thanks! I’ll try this when I get home. Also will I have to do that on all chars? Or just the one I’m manually controlling?

Last edited:
the 3 main commands are

/chaseme //makes the kiss team follow you
/stayhere //makes em stay in location but not in camp mode
/makecamphere //sets up returntocamp so you can start pulling and they will return to here after fights.

you just use those on your driving toon and your team will do what they told.

@kaen01 sorry I am very new at this. So I did /chaseme and got another parse error. Says I needed Mq2ebc plugin loaded which I did and also the EQBCOn flag turned on which I have no idea how to do...

You may also need to start and eqbcs (the server for eqbc plugin)

Simplest way is to right click the mq2 tray icon and its in one of the menus there (sorry I can't remember exactly, I don't use this method personally) there is multiple versions in that menu I think any should be ok to get you going

Now, on each of your characters you'll need to make sure you have the mq2eqbc plugin loaded by '/plugin mq2eqbc' then do a '/bccmd connect', '/bccmd autoconnect on' (or maybe leave off the 'on' I can't remember, it'll error if you use it and it doesn't want it) and '/bccmd reconnect on' on each toon

That will make your chars connect, connect automatically when loaded and attempt to reconnect automatically if it couldn't connect initially/drops randomly

You can do a '/bccmd nameannounce' once all done to check all chars are connected, any missing just go make sure you typed the commands correctly make sure the server is running or do a /bccmd reconnect again to force a reconnect

More info Here for eqbc :)

Problem - /camphere error

Users who are viewing this thread

Back