• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Calling All Paladins (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Hey guys,

I am finally about to hit 70 on my paladin and was wondering what the best PvP Arena spec is, in your opinion. I have been doing reserach but just wanted to see what you guys think.

Basically, if you were looking for a good solid class for PvP, what would a Paladin need to be to be on your team. If you happen to have any builds, lemme know as well.

I already have a main healer, so I am not too interested in making this guy a pure healer as well. I am looking for more of a tank/dps spec.

Thanks in advance!

It entirely depends on what your team currently have and what would work well with them.

Triple melee groups tend to be doing very well in high end arenas at the moment, they usually contain a ret paladin.

Look at what your arena team currently has and go from there.

Games - Calling All Paladins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back