• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Call of Duty 4 (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
I recently received a copy of this game, and was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate aim/wall hacks for the online multiplayer portion.

I have searched, but cannot find anything that I necessarily trust isn't a virus. I figured someone may be able to lead me the right way. (9/10 people playing seem to have some kind of cheat, so I was wanting to get on the same playing field.)

Thanks!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that CoD4 uses PunkBuster. I know it's not 100% foolproof (as I've seen some blatant hackers myself), but for the most part, the people that are really good, are actually really good. There have been a LOT of money based tournaments coming out of CoD4, so especially if you see someone with a weird Clan Tag, they may just actually be that talented. =p

But no, I have no clue where to actually find aim bots and the like. I was in a very anti-hack clan for a long time and never touched the stuff.

It does use PunkBuster and it's incredibly rare to actually find people hacking (and when they do, they get kicked/banned from servers.)

Not every server has punkbuster.

And, I wouldn't say that it is "incredibly rare," because I have seen alot of people hacking via spectator mode. I used to hack with wallhack and aimbot on TFC, so I can usually spot a guy using the same thing. I saw guys hiding behind a wall, and their gun moving and locking in 4-5 different spots, killing 4-5 different guys in 2 seconds. There was no way that they saw anyone without hacking.

I am still new to the game and trying to figure out if it is a fair game or not. I have seen some really good players, and some obvious hackers, I was just curious if anyone here happened to know of a good one.

The server I was playing in didn't have punkbuster though. I should try to stay in the ones that do have it.

Sorry mate...I was assuming you were talking about punkbuster servers. Naturally you can get away with anything on a non-PB server. :)

Games - Call of Duty 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back