• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Buying GhostKill Plugin - Top dollar (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Ok, once again im out looking to buy a new Ghostkill plugin. Last person we had a mis-comunication. So once again i would like to buy the best possible way for a Monk to be able to GK the quickest and fastest way. Please send me a PM on Redguides or i have a AoL Messenger set up for just this , its Imported ev0 its a zero not a O. It will be on all day long please send me a IM and we will talk about price's.

VG has good and bad.

The bad is its way to close to WoW, so close I am surprised Blizzard hasn't realesed thier rabid dogs of law on them.

On the good side, the difference between it and WoW are game defining, such as an in depth crafting system and diplomacy skill tree (fond memories of SWG).

The graphics of course are outstanding but very demanding. Player owned housing, ships and flying mounts are very strong features for the long term playability of VG.

I just can't wait to place a house in the middle of enemy territory :) (team PvP).

Buying GhostKill Plugin - Top dollar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back