• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Buy list vanishes some items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,008¢
My Buyer has bought stuff for me, and I finally got short on cash. I went under 2 Mil plat, eventually will put more back, but when I log off (offline buyer or just close game), I wind up losing anything in his list he could not afford. So any 1.8-2 mil item I had in the list is gone. I put the buyer on another computer to check, and same thing, Grr. Is there a solution to this?
I did find a 2 month old BART list on a third computer and was surprised it had some of the 1.8+ mil items, so I logged off and added it in place, it was basically close...but...it just happened again...plus...if I add anything o have stuff I no longer want to buy (from the old file) seems a ton of modifying. Any tips or ideas? I wish I had enough knowledge for some kinda Lua to keep the list.

so, you're saying that the EQ client automatically wipes the .ini file of all items that you can't afford? I'd just keep a master .ini file with all entries in it and save it somewhere other than the EQ folder. Then you have to be diligent about replacing it back into the EQ folder when setting up a barter.

so, you're saying that the EQ client automatically wipes the .ini file of all items that you can't afford? I'd just keep a master .ini file with all entries in it and save it somewhere other than the EQ folder. Then you have to be diligent about replacing it back into the EQ folder when setting up a barter.
I had gotten up to 15 Mil, hopefully back to 2 soon, but also hoping there is some better way to keep the list.

Problem - Buy list vanishes some items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back