• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Burning Lands Paragon (1 Viewer)

RedCents
304¢
Afternoon!, Nick Newguy here, looking thru the 10 million posts and didn't see one, so I figured I'd ask the Experts
Is there an order that is the fastest to do the Paragon of the Burning Lands
I've done it on my main crew, running all over hell and gone, looking to see if someone has put together a list
1) this zone do x , y ,
2) here do 1, 2, 3
or .. just do them in the order listed in the achievement

Thanks a million, love ya'll < nothing weird now ... >, you make the world a safe haven for us gamers =P

Once you have the prog done, I like stratos for fire, contract, brass, smoke, ralafin, back to mearatas, doomfire and tears. Quick enough and minimal running about.
yea I agree, I tend to start in tears first though since it's the outlier then port into tranquility and head to doomfire, then the rest the same order mentioned ending in mearatas.

thanks, everyone. One more Question.
the Infused Sandstone Siphon comes from the 2nd of 3 quests in doomfire. now I haven't looked thru my bank bags .. is this a permanent item , or do I do the 2 quests for doomfire , then tears and finish back in doomfire?

Hero of Doomfire, the Burning Lands (10 Points)​

This achievement is gained upon completing the following missions in Doomfire, the Burning Lands

Golden Ruby and Garnet Ring - Tyrant of Fire
Unrepentant Sunrise - Delivery
Unrepentant Sunrise - Remodeling

AND THIS is what I'm talking about!! everyone in this community is awesome, and not trolling someone for asking what may be a basic question. now, if we can get daybreak, or whomever owns the game on board with this community =P

Question - Burning Lands Paragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back