• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Buff Bot translocate (or other option?) (1 Viewer)

Fownde

RedCents
459¢
I can sometimes play EQ at work, though usually I just play on a single toon on my laptop leaving my other characters logged in at home. I saw Guild Buff Assistant available and I think it can be used for teleports? The character I am playing is not in my guild (yet) and to help speed up dailies, I figured I would set it up so I could run up to my wizard and request a translocate to whatever zone. I saw comments throughout the forums about setting it up to have an interaction of sorts with your character so it looks like someone is actually playing. IE: "hey can I get some buffs?" "Sure" ~starts casting buffs~. Is that a thing? I looked through both the mac and ini file for buffbot (aka guild buff assistant) but I couldn't find anything that indicated what to do. I also can't seem to find any guide on how it's supposed to work. The macro page doesn't have a list of commands either. Can someone point me in the right direction? While searching for the mod again, I also noticed there's buffbot2. Is this a better option?

should use:

shiney new Lua version, with gui!
Ah. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

watch it on the overview tab. refresh your Lua's on launcher, it will be listed. click download. in game, do /lua run buffbot (char you want it running on)

Owner included screen shots of the imgui menus that should come up, allowing you to manupulate settings.

Question - Buff Bot translocate (or other option?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back