• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Brewall map cycling through map targets (1 Viewer)

Trila

RedCents
790¢
Isn't there a way once you type in /tar orc and it highlights that first Orc on the map to cycle through to the next Orc target and then the next etc... no matter where on the map they are. And it gives you the target line to them.

I looked for answer and found nothing and I could of swore when I last played 11 years ago you could do that.

I know you can cycle through your local targets with the EQ hotkeys, but that's not what I am talking about.

Strongly recommended to not target mobs you can't see
Oh I am always targeting a Named clean across the map just so I get the line to follow to it if it's not camped.

So is this what you mean or maybe a special hidden mob that is normally not on the map?

Oh I am always targeting a Named clean across the map just so I get the line to follow to it if it's not camped.

So is this what you mean or maybe a special hidden mob that is normally not on the map?
Technically they could easily detect you targeting npcs out of line of sight. So it's not something you should really do. That being said. I've been targeting things across the zone by clicking on the map the entire time I've used MQ for well over a decade now.

Question - Brewall map cycling through map targets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back