• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Brekt? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,097¢
Hey all!~

It's been a few years since I've loaded up EQ for anything more than seeing if some old friends are online -- hint: they usually aren't.

I was a game-wide top of my class back in the RoF/CotF days on Xegony, and retired after beta testing TDS raid content with Absor. I can't use any of the gear on my characters that used to have top raid gear, unless I subscribe, which... ehhhh. So I have come to the resolution that I'll piddle around with some new characters and such. Dust off old boxing skills, Kiss Assist, etc.

Wanting more of a fresh start, I read up on some of the newer servers, and Brekt was mentioned. I have characters that I don't like on the FV server where a pocket full of lint is worth 15 mil plat, the economy there is so broken. Brekt seems like a cool place, except that it's completely desolate, like, the only things in the bazaar are ornamentations, and the list of characters above level 100 didn't scroll off my screen. It almost feels like a private EQ server.

So, questions:
1 - is Brekt worth playing on due to the perception that it's a complete void?
2 - is MQ'ing and such still the same "tolerable but don't abuse it" like it was 4 years ago?
3 - will LeBron win more than 40 games this season?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey all!~

It's been a few years since I've loaded up EQ for anything more than seeing if some old friends are online -- hint: they usually aren't.

I was a game-wide top of my class back in the RoF/CotF days on Xegony, and retired after beta testing TDS raid content with Absor. I can't use any of the gear on my characters that used to have top raid gear, unless I subscribe, which... ehhhh. So I have come to the resolution that I'll piddle around with some new characters and such. Dust off old boxing skills, Kiss Assist, etc.

Wanting more of a fresh start, I read up on some of the newer servers, and Brekt was mentioned. I have characters that I don't like on the FV server where a pocket full of lint is worth 15 mil plat, the economy there is so broken. Brekt seems like a cool place, except that it's completely desolate, like, the only things in the bazaar are ornamentations, and the list of characters above level 100 didn't scroll off my screen. It almost feels like a private EQ server.

So, questions:
1 - is Brekt worth playing on due to the perception that it's a complete void?
2 - is MQ'ing and such still the same "tolerable but don't abuse it" like it was 4 years ago?
3 - will LeBron win more than 40 games this season?

Thanks in advance! :)
howdy Blank Stare

1. I hear Brekt is super shitty place to live - no economy, no one around etc --- having a vibrant population is good imo
2. definitely don't be bombastic about it, be smart about your use - don't afk or be a monopolizing braggart - don't stream ;)

Question - Brekt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back