• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Borg v. Cylon (1 Viewer)

Which is superior? Borg or Cylon?

• Total voters
Borg as long as there's no lame "queen" running everything that is completely contrary to the whole Borg paradigm.

Cylons can't integrate; they steal materiel and kill humans.

The Borg can assimilate organics; they could have teleported a squad of borg onto every human ship and made them borg. It's more efficient to use your enemies as fodder and food instead of just killing them.

Plus I prefer 6 of 9 because she's got a little more meat on her bones and isn't as tall as the borg chick. I prefer short chicks.

TurkReno said:
Infiltration, the borg still got beat.
Um, you can't really defeat the borg untill you destroy every single last one of them, they are all one.
Resistance is futile!

Ok. Maybe IF the borg was controlled by Admiral Adama, the borg MIGHT win. But they're not.

Cylon:
Number_Six_promo.jpg

vs. this

Borg:

7of9.jpg
<- has Space AIDS

I think I've made my point. Freaks, vote Cylon.

Last edited:
OK, The "NEW" cylons are hot... Since I have not watched the new BG I based my opinion on the chrome cylons.

However I still think the Borgs adaptability would make them a much tougher adversary in direct combat. Since this vote does not specify what is meant by "Superior" this is just a popularity vote...

Sex- Cylon wins

Battle- Borg wins

Borg wins, they turn you into little borgies; Cylons just screw you over. You can interpret that anyway you like.

BORG...simple as that...no more discussion...the CREED has spoken...Resitance Is Futile!!!

Borg v. Cylon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back