• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Bonus EXP and a nice letter (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,708¢
To the point:
In the meantime, please accept our apology and a 25% XP bonus on all servers which we'll be activating in-game starting June 9 at 12 p.m. PT and ending June 17 at the time of the monthly update.

From JCHan on this update:

Great letter.

Really sounds like our pain is understood/felt/appreciated, and they're "on the same team" with us.

Maybe overly optimistic - but man, I really like what they're trying to do

She used a lot of words to explain very little in real terms. But she can't say too much I understand.
I thought it had enough to scratch a little itch of the tech people, a good balance of personal touch of their circumstances and shortcomings - without using it as an excuse, but more of a reason.

I'll take more communication and what appears to be acceptance of responsibility than less!

I appreciate the letter, it shows effort. I love the 25% exp, and do appreciate that as well. It does kinda feel a bit low in a world where double exp is commonplace, but its better than 0.

I appreciate the letter, it shows effort. I love the 25% exp, and do appreciate that as well. It does kinda feel a bit low in a world where double exp is commonplace, but its better than 0.
While true, I bet it’s because the new TLPs just released less than two weeks ago. I don’t think they would ever 50% bonus a new server that fast

giphy.gif

will need to be replaced.
LMAO, first time I see this one, sure does explain the server lag. Rodents also figured out the path of least effort !

News - Bonus EXP and a nice letter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back