• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Blood-Soaked equipment (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,086¢
Has the drop rate on the Blood-Soaked chase loots on FV been super low? Have not seen much if any of it up for sale on FV.

Could it be that ToL raids have not been out quite long enough to flood FV with raid drops to make the Blood-Soaked gears less sought after?

Or these suspension waves keep the farmers unable to farm it in mass just yet? Wasn't playing much when the IE equipment first came out so this may be normal for it not to be up for sale just yet was just checking to see if anyone else happened to see much or know anything else on this.

I have yet to personally have a drop but my buddy who rolls solo has found 2. I am thinking the drop rate is on par with ToV BUT listings are slow due to suspensions/snitch bitches slowing the farming.
I think you are correct in that assumption. I also think they tuned the drop rate WAY down since launch. I knew someone who got like 2 or 3 in the same day at a camp. Haven't even seen one drop since then. That was on test BTW

you have a better chance of getting chase loot in places most of us wont goto atm. which is heavily populated zones.
i think it was posted somewhere onhere that the drop rate was like 1 in 4500 kills
as far as selling them its not worth the time to spam the channels then stop playing to answer the tells . no one wants to offer a decent price for the items
i wound up giving away the em earring to a guildie who gave it to a friend after spending a week trying to sell it
i have looted almost a dozen blood-soaked chase loot items most before raids dropped, since then i have seen two
both times since raids dropped i was in maiden's eye one at bat / vampire camp the other at tower building inside the fort and there three or four other groups in zone.
at this point im waiting on someone to offer to sell one of the items im looking for ; for my bard then ill offer to trade for what i have but not going to offer anything for sale.

Along with equipment, krono prices went up as I spammed a couple days looking for one, and nothing on FV. I finally got one a week later for 5.6m pp.
Since I haven't been back, it's probably gotten worse.

Along with equipment, krono prices went up as I spammed a couple days looking for one, and nothing on FV. I finally got one a week later for 5.6m pp.
Since I haven't been back, it's probably gotten worse.
Krono prices have been trending up. 5.3m seems to be the average at the moment. Calcified Ores seem to be selling regularly as well.

I don’t know prices don’t seem out of control to me and inline with what’s been happening. Least on the krono side.

I had 3 drop my first week farming. gone some pretty lengthy dry spells since tho. ( i didnt start Tol Zones til after christmas ). not sure if its just suspensions.. this last dry spell has been roughly 3 weeks now

I spend allot of time in ME, ive gotten the blood soaked EM ear, knight 2hander, multiple shoulders backs, no jewelry though. Just discover it all when im cleaning bags out, the EM was a cool surprise... I like to post up on the hill outside the city, and pull rollie pollie dude and the undead Charm dropper phs to it, or setup in the rollie pollie field, slaughter bugs and face the Tixit back dropper to the south and try to keep it clear all the way to him. I like to drive with out of group SK and basically train my own group but have a chanter in my puller group handy that thanks to CWTN, makes all problems no problems =)

Question - Blood-Soaked equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back