• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Blocking Illusions (1 Viewer)

wackawacka

RedCents
992¢
I needed this today and shamelessly stole it from the EQ forums and added it here for you guys!

Wolf form from druid

/blockspell add me 21684 21685

Note there is a space between the two numbers.

If you ever use a pet on a raid, please enter:

/blockspell add pet 21684 21685

For Berserkers, please enter the following in your chat window: /blockspell add me 32372

That should let you use Juggernaut Surge but not become huge. It blocks just the illusion "Juggernaut Form" but lets you keep the Juggernaut Surge.

For Shadowknights, please enter the following in your chat window: /blockspell add me 30710

That should let you use Visage of Death but not become a huge zombie. It blocks just the illusion "Visage of Death Form" but lets you keep the Visage of Death.

Shaman AA Group Pact of the Wolf.

For Shaman, the shaman and everyone in their group please enter the following in your chat window: /blockspell add me 30708

That should let you use Group Pact of the Wolf but not become a wolf. It blocks just the illusion "Group Pact of the Wolf Form" but lets you keep the Group Pact of the Wolf.

For the pets of the group, use: /blockspell add pet 30708

Enchanter - Night's Endless Terror

Illusion: Scarecrow: /blockspell add me 49288

Discussion - Blocking Illusions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back