• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

World of Warcraft - BLIZZCONLINE 2021 (1 Viewer)

luclinjunkie

RedCents
861¢

Anyone excited and watching Blizzconline 2021? I know it is competition, but I do enjoy their Diablo series and WoW has had some amazing MMO features.

RedCents
385¢
Not anymore, Blizzard has just become, as happens to nearly all software makers, another generic game maker. Sad to see yet another one fall, but hopefully we'll get some decent new indie developers make some stuff like Bliz of old did.

Oh and Bobby Kotick is the devil!

RedCents
182¢
I played WoW religiously for 10 years. I now cannot stand them. It was a long time coming but the blitzchung incident was the last straw. I will not return unless blizzard seperates from activision then perhaps I can give them another chance but since that is never going to happen.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)