• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Blizz Con (1 Viewer)

xanderhunter

RedCents
On October 28-29 we will be holding our inaugural fan fair, BlizzCon. at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.

In Addition to being able to participate in exciting contsests for valuable prizes, Blizzard gamers from around the world will get to see the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion for the first time at BlizzCon. Gamers purchasing a BlizzCon ticket today will recieve their very own in-game baby [Murloc pet], an [access code] for an upcoming Blizzard beta test, an official [BlizzCon T-shirt], a free ticket to our epic closing-night concert, and much more! You won't want to miss this opportunity to meet members of the World of Warcraft developement team as well as other players from your realm!

For Information on tickets, travel discounts, BlizzCon contests, and other details, [click here]!

Just annouced it today, too bad I dont live in CA otherwise I'd go.

I saw this on their website. The goodie bag looks like it has some fun stuff. I wish I had the $120 per ticket to spare and the time to be in Orange County for two days. Starcraft Ghost will be playable plus Blizz will be having an international contest for Starcraft with prizes. If the Con was on a different day I would be tempted to sell some WoW gold to buy the tickets, then eBay the Blizz goodie bag.

Lol its about a 3hr drive from where i live and i cant afford it =(

It pisses me off that im so close and cant cant go when people who live in New York would probably go because they have the money

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO YOUNG

pbag said:
Lol its about a 3hr drive from where i live and i cant afford it =(

It pisses me off that im so close and cant cant go when people who live in New York would probably go because they have the money

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO YOUNG

Since i cant go anyway, i could buy you ticket just to get The Murlock baby, TShirt and code for beta. The only problem is i dont trust you... :P

ok, lets put it this way, they put it up on the WoW game note when I posted it, and I live in Minnesota as my location clearlly states.

please stop complaining ppl i live in France for fucks sake... srry just had to get that off my chest

lol ... $120 + per ticket .... yeah sure.

btw .. moved out of strat section ... unless you are offering a way of getting tickets without paying ;)

... I wonder if the murloc pet code is saleable ? now that might be a strat to make real money, eBay your murloc code

Hanjin, Ive been to France and I complain too if I had to live there.

From the beautiful shore of the Chesapeake Bay in idyllic Annapolis, Maryland....

Blizz Con

Users who are viewing this thread

Back