• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Beware of Scammers (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
I know you may be thinking "Well, duh, Jmo. We knowz this already." Well, it's come to my attention that a few sites have popped up recently claiming to have an "Undetectable Monk Bug/Ghost Kill". Let me tell you, that while their plugins are probably legit, they are still scams. I'm going to separate this next part so it's read:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN UNDETECTABLE GHOST KILL.

There are sites that offer Ghost Kill and Monk Bug still, but trust me, they're detectable. Is it possible to spoof packets? Yes. But when you send thousands of hit packets at once, no matter how covered up they are, Sony can see them if they want to. Just to prove my point, on June 15th there was again a small ban wave of Monk Bug users, and this was after these sites started popping up again claiming to be undetectable.

So, users beware. And always remember, don't pay an inordinate amount of money for plugins, because it's probably not worth it. Take a look at MQ2Source as an example of this, promises of a working ND with no results, all the while collecting subscription money.

And if you really want banned you can find monk bug and ghost kill for free. No reason to give someone 300$ to get yourself banned if thats what you feel like doing.

News - Beware of Scammers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back