• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Best Way To Prank A JackHole (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Alright, I need some serious amunition here, not just ridiculous wasted forum space.

There is a guy in game that I really want to get back at for a certain reason, and I mean good. If possible, trap him into getting his account banned. So, I figured that the good ol' boys (and girls) of NA could help me out on this one.

If you have any good ideas on how to get back at, and/or prank a gamer in-game hard-core, post here.

The winner gets the custom title of "The NotAddicted Pranker" or something of that nature, (or your own personal custom title) and a extra time/level depending on where you rank on the site.

Trust me, if you provide me with a good prank/revenge, then I will reward you greatly.

RedBema

In WoW? Ninja his raid.

Seriously other than that. I dunno. WoW is very protective of it's players. People have to be incredibly stupid and/or gullible to get scammed, screwed or pranked in WoW.

That's all?

Com'on guys, you all are supposed to be the cream of the crop in scamming other players. I need something good!

I was thinking, if only they still send the gold in the mail, I had a free and easy way I use to do it.

I would just send the person I hated 1000g and then petition the GM's thinking that he bought gold. After that is all said and done, just wait. While you're waiting go to PayPal and make a claim that you; "never received the item from the auction you won." Never let them know that you bought virtual goods. Most gold selling companies (especially the smaller ones from China) check their PayPal's claims and usually it slides by getting you your money back in 2 weeks. File it from a dispute to a claim and let PayPal take it over.

its ezz :D

1. go to chineese gold farming site.
2. buy 300-500g and say mail deliver it to *guyuhate*
3. Petition him for buying gold online

They will see its from an Asia or wherever and he will most likly get banned or at the very least all of is gold including what he had before deleted

OK my turn: (round 1 more to come)

The Why should he keep his name method?!:
Well as we all know ppl can not be called something thats discriminating / religios / sexsual or anything like like that.

Now heres the twist;
Who difines that? In my xp the number of petitions deside it. I have gotten 3 persons I disliked renamed. Here is how you do it:
1.) Go here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/
2.) Type in his name (or parts of it)
3.) Find something discriminating or what ever in his name
4.) Petition him
5.) Get your friends to do the same (and your alt accounts)

Will think of more have a few ideas but need to write a little code for it =)

- decker

I really have a hard time actually paying to have gold sent to a guy that I want to get banned.

I feel like I still lose...

Nice idea Decker. Keep em' coming.

I was thinking, if only they still send the gold in the mail, I had a free and easy way I use to do it.

I would just send the person I hated 1000g and then petition the GM's thinking that he bought gold. After that is all said and done, just wait. While you're waiting go to PayPal and make a claim that you; "never received the item from the auction you won." Never let them know that you bought virtual goods. Most gold selling companies (especially the smaller ones from China) check their PayPal's claims and usually it slides by getting you your money back in 2 weeks. File it from a dispute to a claim and let PayPal take it over.

Basically, order a large amount of gold for this guys character.

After that, petition him to the GM's say he was bragging about it outside of the game, in a message board. The GM's have no proof you bought it, they just see him with the purchased gold.

He gets a ban, and everything goes on happy.

What about your lost money though? You used PayPal to buy it right? It's simple to get your money back from those gold farming bastards.

Just follow these simple steps;

1.) Open a claim with PayPal saying that you, "Never received the item from the auction you won.
2.) Raise this claim to a Dispute by going into the Dispute Center.
3.) Wait two weeks and your money should be back in your account.

I've had this work 3/4 times, but then it failed because I waited a month to reclaim my money, and they won't look into it if it's past like 30 days or something.

Fake account, invite him to group, use hacks in the group? I know Sony would take down the whole group. I don't know about Blizzard, they would probably give the other guy in the group a reach around.

What about your lost money though? You used PayPal to buy it right? It's simple to get your money back from those gold farming bastards.

Just follow these simple steps;

1.) Open a claim with PayPal saying that you, "Never received the item from the auction you won.
2.) Raise this claim to a Dispute by going into the Dispute Center.
3.) Wait two weeks and your money should be back in your account.

I've had this work 3/4 times, but then it failed because I waited a month to reclaim my money, and they won't look into it if it's past like 30 days or something.

Let’s not turn this post into a scamming thread. Getting a jerk banned is ok but then filing a false paypal reversal against a third party that had no intension to screw anyone is wrong.

I sort of agree about the no scamming 3rd party rule. Screwing over gold and power leveling sites, I think, just makes them more defensive, driving up the price and also making them more likely to take your account.

While it's probably an effective method it's not something that should be suggested, we used to have it in our rules to not post scams and cheats around 3rd party sites or how to cheat Sony / Blizzard out of paying your subscription fee, though I'm not sure what happened to that rule.

Yes, again, I would rather not scam another party to get back at this guy.

It seems at this point the best thing to be would get many people to create a player on that particular realm, and then ticket a GM stating that you have seen the guy botting in AV multiple times or what not.

Enough tickets should get some suspicion.

I have talked to people that have bought 100g from a chineese website and the user got a final warning on his account. 100g would cost you like 5$ or less.

Yes, again, I would rather not scam another party to get back at this guy.

It seems at this point the best thing to be would get many people to create a player on that particular realm, and then ticket a GM stating that you have seen the guy botting in AV multiple times or what not.

Enough tickets should get some suspicion.

Just ignore the douchebag and carry on with life.....life's too short to waste it on one asshole, really.

If that don't work, get his IP, find out where he lives, and hire two thugs named Guido and Vito to beat the living shit out of him in front of his friends/family, and post the video on YouTube. That'll get back at the bastard, without scamming a third party.

I would just quit WoW, but that's just me.

Oh and I did, and started playing Vanguard. Yeah, that's much better.

I think that this thread has seen enough action, lol.

Thanks for the advice, (and un-advice). I should probably just ignore the dude.

Request - Best Way To Prank A JackHole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back