• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Best raid leader ever (1 Viewer)

oshin

RedCents
sebspeakerwg2.jpg

I love this guy, hes not afraid to express his hatred for leading 39 baboons over the internet. I think my favourites are "There isnt a bus big enough to run you all over with" and "Listen i dont care how you did it in your guild, your guild sucked, thats why your in my guild"

Sounds like my Boss!

OOh WAIT, maybe its my Boss. SHIT! I'm sooo dead, now I know how he knows I wasn't really sick that time, just running UBRS...

Man I'm in trouble...

If you have ever done Thaddius with people with shitty connections you will understand exactly where that guy is coming from. Wiping over and over from people who can't seem to make it 10 steps across the room at the polarity shifts gets quite fucking infuriating... The leader of the guild I was in would typically hurl his microphone across the room which was rather entertaining cuz you can hear him yelling "UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE" but it sounds all far away... Yay for learning fights in Naxx.

Someone needs their Ritalin!

If you have ever done Thaddius with people with shitty connections you will understand exactly where that guy is coming from. Wiping over and over from people who can't seem to make it 10 steps across the room at the polarity shifts gets quite fucking infuriating... The leader of the guild I was in would typically hurl his microphone across the room which was rather entertaining cuz you can hear him yelling "UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE" but it sounds all far away... Yay for learning fights in Naxx.

What is with it, with these 13 year old boys these days. So much anger. No wonder the rates of violent crime are soaring today.

That raidleader rules, I'd love to hear him on TS or Vent. I'd probably laugh...and die from laughing so damn hard. I love it when raidleaders flip out, makes me rofl all over the place :p
And leading 39 monkeys is hard, but getting all worked up is so NOT helping. From my experience people that were slacking, just slack even more when the raidleader rips them a new one.

They killed kelthuzad, it may not be proof that shouting = progress, but it definitely proves screaming at people doesn't have all that bad an effect.

Best raid leader ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back