• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Best guild name evar! (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
So yeah. Let's hear it from the peanut gallery. I know you all thing you're pretty bad ass in your guild named <The Everlasting Darkness> or <Ipsum Declatrunis>, but what's the point of having a guild tag under your name if it sounds like a clothing brand at Hot Topic? In all my time in WoW, I've never actually been a serious guild leader witha serious guild. I imagine it would be a huge pain in the ass, and by the end of the day I would have either gkicked every one of my members, or at the very least have them all on /ignore. Of all the guilds I've been in every single one of them has had a pretty stupid name. Le's see if i can remember them all, chronologically: <Nutters Inc> <Lotus Prophecy> <Reckoning> <Fall of Man> <Omen of the Phoenix> <Dirty Laundry> <Exhumed> <Catastrophic> <Exhumed> (again), <Disposed> <f e a r> and now currently <Gravediggaz Clan> with an old roommate of mine from Cali. All f these names are frighteningly stupid, with probably Exhumed being the one I wasn't embarassed to be a part of, since I was undead, and it kinda fit.

I had a bank alt guild called <Lobsters Inc> that had a stark white tabard with red lobsters on it that was actually pretty cool. For a while, I had the entire server's bank alts in Lobsters Inc, and we all had the tabards. Different guild ranks ranged from Toe, to Mr. Bucket, to Nipple.

I want a real guild! I want to be a part of those ones you see in Ogrimmar, but never join up with since you know it's just some dude and his buddy, and that you'll never get to run a raid standing around in the Auction House all day long. I remember these guilds, though, and will hereby immortalize them here forever. All... uhhh... 6 of em?

1) <Two Gruuls One Cup> - hands down, one of the most awesome guild names, ever.
2) <Two Maidens One Chalice> - more subtle, could almost pass on an RP realm!
3) <WTF Naga Gave Me Harpies> - a variation on the classic <Naga Stole My Bike> theme
4) <Come Honor Fayce> - took me a sec to get, the honor spelling was tricky...
5) <If Ganked Will Log Main> - the disclaimer is nice, but would just get tiring being ganked all day
6) <ROFLcer of the Lawl> - classy

7) ...?

anymore from you noobs?

Last edited:
My favorite guild is still:

<Not Addicted> (my guild EU)

Though i dont play anymore

- decker

The hardest core guild for our server was <Legacy of Steel> so a couple friends made <Legacy of Fine Steel> (a joke on Fine Steel weapons (vendor trash). I had two officers in it but they were kicked out when my friend handed the reigns over to LoS who used it for what I assume to be alts or probationary guild.

My favorite guild name ever (which still elicits a chuckle when I think about it...)

<WANNA DO UBRS NM AV LOL>

One of the best PvP guilds i was ever in was called:

<No skills all gear, baby>

- decker

Notable names I've seen of late on Barthlias are...

<Tastes Like Chicken>
<Dont Ask Just Join>
<LF Mankriks Wife>
<In Bubble We Hearth>

<Spearmint Kodo>

Edit: found a good one recently <subway eat flesh>

Last edited:
There is a guild on Detheroc called "Forgot to Repair"

Hmmm... I wonder if they regularly do Kara in all red gears? ;)

Request - Best guild name evar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back