• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Baz guys Zero to Hero (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,694¢
So with the Free Heroics I wound up looking that my baz guys had level 100 free upgrades. They are just level 1-3, and do their job and do not need the upgrade. But... They are also Silver. Not that it matters (says Seinfeld).
So I wanted to use the account to make the Free Heroics from a Zero baz guy into a powerful Hero account, yes! and lo and behold, look what my two accounts had, free Othmir packages !
1713864031280.png
Deleted my baz guys and made new FTP accounts with the same names as the old deleted guys, Gave them a Krono and started them up and they had all the baz files in place, yay !

While Free Heroics are over (for now), they still have a LOT of "Year of Darkpaw" to celebrate (and I still think its to gather funding to show financing for EQ3 is behind it to bigger investors). Some of your old accounts may have nice things to add and become zero to heroes.
Save some old accounts (if you have any un Kronoed and such) for the new Teek TLP and other things as the year continues.

I meant this as just a post, but I suppose it is a 'tip' ..so here ya go. Ribbit, Froggy Love.

How were they Silver and used as baz traders and given the 100 Heroics which are only for paid accounts? Or did I read that wrong?
Hey RM !
Silver from age of the accounts (which was a wonderful surprise, I never even think of baz guys as anything but sell or buy stuff for me).
Traders/Sellers have to be Gold to use buy/Sell ability, so received 100 Heroic each. They also had 85 Heroic too, bonus.

Tip - Baz guys Zero to Hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back