• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Battle Leap in MQ2melee (1 Viewer)

Yes but very few players use it every single fight. So when you have your toons leaping all over repositioning themselves during fights it looks very mechanical and suspicious.

The goldmine would be figuring out a reliable way to use battle leap and not throw yourself out of position each and every time. I saw some speculation about using setgrav to keep you from jumping as high, but there was some awkward fall damage sometimes taken (perhaps can be offset via docrack).

The goldmine would be figuring out a reliable way to use battle leap and not throw yourself out of position each and every time. I saw some speculation about using setgrav to keep you from jumping as high, but there was some awkward fall damage sometimes taken (perhaps can be offset via docrack).

LOL Certainly not at the moment with sony out suspending and banning people using active hacks?

Also I suggested that Battle Leap should not fire when certain discs are running like Berserking or other things with damage modifiers they get because 35% more damage is overwritten by the usually 100% more damage from the other stuff.

LOL Certainly not at the moment with sony out suspending and banning people using active hacks?

Sony is suspending and banning people for using movement-related active hacks (/sumc, /gate, /zone, /warp, etc) that are much easier to check for than a docrack that removes fall damage is. I'm seeing people still using active hacks like instamem (or is it fastmem... I forget) without any issues.

Battle Leap in MQ2melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back