• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bastion of Thunder as a level 120? (1 Viewer)

Nikkoli

RedCents
503¢
I'm just curious if anyone has a good explanation for why I would frequently see level 120s in bothunder?

I tend to be super paranoid, so seeing people in a zone with me makes me worry. I have been in this zone for the last 4 days, and always at least 1 level 120 in the zone (not power leveling someone else)

Doesn't the early parts of artisan prize (aid grimel) quests require going through there as well? I'm pretty sure that was the reason for my last trip over there.
Aid Grimel quest require being legit PoP flagged through to Rallos Zek and Solusek Ro. BoT has tower keys that have to be completed in order to get to Agnarr's room to do the raid for the flag. Then there is giant slayer achievement, as was mentioned earlier.

cuz ornate clickies ... amiright ... no, just me...

Confused Ramon Rodriguez GIF by ABC Network

Drop of Pure rain ... need like 60 of these for blacksmithing at least (only done JC and poisonmaking so far) and they are semi rare. I recently just did 50-60 hours in the ice side with my 115 alt to get them all.

Also ornate armor has no level rec and makes great twink gear ... especially the bp and legs. they may even be clickable at 1 but I can't recall at this moment. ( and tradeable on FV)

Question - Bastion of Thunder as a level 120?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back