• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

bards on cazic thule that need 1.5 (1 Viewer)

thedsp

RedCents
10¢
well I guess any class really, but bard epic is the only one I've done boxing. But I just did the whole bard 1.5 in 6 hours for a friend(had 1.0 already). Anyone else on CT interested? Pm me.

edit: was a little vague. you need to have:
epic 1.0 (I guess we could also do the 1.0 quest, I've never done it though)
8x dragorn blood
8x enchanted velium bars
8x diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:
tehseans said:
well I guess any class really, but bard epic is the only one I've done boxing. But I just did the whole bard 1.5 in 6 hours for a friend(had 1.0 already). Anyone else on CT interested? Pm me.

edit: was a little vague. you need to have:
epic 1.0 (I guess we could also do the 1.0 quest, I've never done it though)
8x dragorn blood
8x enchanted velium bars
8x diamonds

/movelog lmao j/k im having hell getting my 1.5 just started a few days ago but as a casual player i guess it would be a pain

anyone know of a good walk-thru other then alla and divas just wondering if there any others out there i could look at

BTW yah i love the avator

legit killing. taciv level gear on 8 characters that a friend and I bot. to beat DN2 we just use uncommon strats to handle all the adds and such.

mq2 for healer bots and stuff though

bards on cazic thule that need 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back