• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard Twisting problem, please help!!! (1 Viewer)

expmonk

RedCents
Hey guys, I know I don't post here much but I need a bit of help. I've been testing out all the different bard kite macs that are posted here and they work great.. that's not my problem. The problem I'm experiencing is an issue with MQ2Twist I think. I /twist my song lineup, which is /twist 1 2 3 4 5 - one is selo's accelerating chorus, and two through five are my dots. The problem is that it initially casts selo's, then goes to the dots, but when it is supposed to recast selo's it goes right back to the dots again.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Oh, and I do have the selo's accelerating chorus clicky pants, is there some way I can incorporate that into playing my twist instead of using up the spell slot?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
expmonk

Yea sorry I just figured out that with a longer duration song like that selo's it waits to recast it for a couple minutes. Wish I could make it recast it manually though because I dont like taking the chance that something happens and it fades for a few secs.

Thanks for the advice siddin. Didn't realize there was a command to change the duration for long term songs (/twist adjust # where number is the ticks remaining on the song before recasting just in case anyone else had this problem)

Everything seems to be working great now except that PoNightmare is shitty exp even at 54 =) But hey, I don't have to sit there while it's doing it so oh well!

Bard Twisting problem, please help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back