• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - bard twist (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
SUSPENDED
RedCents
70¢
i have a bard in my group. I pull with my pally. i would like to stop his twist thru my pally. and start his twist after i pulled with my pally. is this possible?

i have a bard in my group. I pull with my pally. i would like to stop his twist thru my pally. and start his twist after i pulled with my pally. is this possible?
that depends on a few things

if your bard is just using mq2twist and not a macro to make him twist you could use eqbc or dannet to issue a comand for him to stop his twist

using eqbc it would be something like /bct bardname //twist stop and then /bct bardname //twist start

if you're using a macro like kissassist - and you want to pause kissassist and twist you would want to

/bct bardname //multiline ; /mqp on; /twist stop
then
/bct bardname //multiline ; /mqp off; /twist start

that depends on a few things

if your bard is just using mq2twist and not a macro to make him twist you could use eqbc or dannet to issue a comand for him to stop his twist

using eqbc it would be something like /bct bardname /twist stop and then /bct bardname //twist start

if you're using a macro like kissassist - and you want to pause kissassist and twist you would want to

/bct bardname //multiline ; /mqp on; /twist stop
then
/bct bardname //multiline ; /mqp off; /twist start
I do use EQBC and tried /bct command didnt work i get this on my bards MQ box " [pallyname(msg)] /twist stop" bard stop sings

Question - bard twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back