• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard thing (1 Viewer)

spony311

RedCents
prob should go into questions=)
Well Im just wondering where a good place for a 66bard to go is hoh is nice but i would like to hit 70 and run around. tryed vxed pathing is messed up so thinking about one of those FH macros? any suggestiongs?

For Non-afk Nest and Hive instances work great. Circle 100 is big enough that most casters don't end up right in your path when you are near enough to get hit. Just have max run. It's 15% a kill AAxp. Not sure what it is normal. Another thing. Get you about 15 and kite each of them down to about 10-15% then pop double xp and kill em all. Only real problem is the need for two other boxes to get these instance missions. Lair of the blackwings is Nest and 69.1 is Hive.

You can always use the FH macro if AFK is what you crave...

Or you could just use Taskmaster if you want.

ok best spot ever, and if tried quite a few.

RCoD in zun's room set your auto circle to 75 near the stairs faceing the left wall. you might want to hit invurn song first so you don't get wacked to much. its slightly dangerous at first but once you get a knack for it you can go for 24 hours+ without a death. and its worth it the xp is 7-12% aa exp at lvl 70. enjoy

p.s. don't stray to far from you pc though, this spot could get you banned if your afk to long.

Last edited:
Just be careful in the nest. I had some funky warping happening with the mobs and they were less than 10 feet away from me on the Z axis.

Bard thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back