• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bard spell problem (1 Viewer)

nate7564

RedCents
I've noticed that there are several spells that MQ2 doesn't recognize.

For example when I try to cast Slumber of the MindShear on my bard, it can't find the spell in my book

The following should work and find the spell properly

/cast "Slumber of the Mindshear"

I get "You do not seem to have that spell memorized" - which in fact I do. I can cast any other lower level spell successfully.

Now I scribed the Rk II version of the spell directly and never scribed the first one. Not sure if this has anything to do with it not recognizing the spell.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before and perhaps have come up with a solution?

is it "slumber of the Mindshear" or "Slumber of the Mindshear Rk. II"? mq2 makes a distinction from those as both of those would then give different #'s :)

I have Talisman of Unity working. The difference being is that I scribed the first version of the spell and scribed Rk II. Hence why I'm thinking the first version might be needed to be scribed first in order for the spell to be recognized, but i got no proof of that.

Bard spell problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back