• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard prequest 1.5 : Cristoc Bonethug the Ogre (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, does someone know the spawn time of this guy (in Wakening Lands). I 'm there for more than 2 hours now, and wondering...

I had a hard time I thought he was just someone that was always up. If you do the quest in order with the turn in's he should spawn.

So once you turn in Kromzek Supply Orders from the giant messenger to Lantaric`Dar then Cristoc Bonethug should spawn.

Just make sure you turn in the 3 giant herald heads first to Lantaric`Dar, turn all 3 in at the same time, then go kill the messenger for the orders, turn that in, then Cristoc should spawn. When I did that he spawned for me.

I had a hard time I thought he was just someone that was always up. If you do the quest in order with the turn in's he should spawn.

So once you turn in Kromzek Supply Orders from the giant messenger to Lantaric`Dar then Cristoc Bonethug should spawn.

Just make sure you turn in the 3 giant herald heads first to Lantaric`Dar, turn all 3 in at the same time, then go kill the messenger for the orders, turn that in, then Cristoc should spawn. When I did that he spawned for me.

Wait a minute, in EQProgression guide we're supposed to kill Cristoc before going to Lantaric.

Wait a minute, in EQProgression guide we're supposed to kill Cristoc before going to Lantaric.

It's wrong. I tried that as well when I was doing my prequest. The only way I got him to spawn was talking to Lantaric first, killing 3 giant heralds and turning in 3 heads at the same time, then killing a giant messenger then turning in the orders. After that he spawned for me.

You can try talking and give him the stuff you already looted. If it doesn't work just start over with the 3 giant heralds. Luckily the heralds and messengers are up pretty often.

Question - Bard prequest 1.5 : Cristoc Bonethug the Ogre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back