• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard Macro Help (1 Viewer)

godscrucifier2

RedCents
Could someone possibly come up with a afk bard macro for Forgotten Halls for me that will allow me to kite and loot corpses as well. Also the Nostun2 is not working for me and I keep dieing in there. I would greatly appreciate the help on this one. Thanks

My bard is 55...They stun him quite often. I die at least twice a night because of it. So I just give up on running it. I would really like to keep going there though as the AA exp is great unless someone has a better place to go other then PoV and PoN because they do not beat FH aa exp. I am not very good at the macro thing or computer stuff at all for that matter or I would come up with my own macro for in there. If anyone is running a descent one and wouldnt mind sharing could you PM me or something. I am frustrated as hell. :confused:

PoH is terrific for a bard who want to kite.

TSS has LOTS of places to solo-kite... good exp too. You might even be able to handle the mammoths in Icefall (lev 72 (?) and up mobs). It'll take a while to chant them down, but the exp is terrific for a 55. It's pretty good for a 75 !

Get the best drum you can afford and get all the dot related aa's and go to it !

Face it, once the rats start to stun, and have social aggro, FH is done for solo kiting. Shed a tear a move on.

Druid said:
PoH is terrific for a bard who want to kite.

TSS has LOTS of places to solo-kite... good exp too. You might even be able to handle the mammoths in Icefall (lev 72 (?) and up mobs). It'll take a while to chant them down, but the exp is terrific for a 55. It's pretty good for a 75 !

Get the best drum you can afford and get all the dot related aa's and go to it !

Face it, once the rats start to stun, and have social aggro, FH is done for solo kiting. Shed a tear a move on.

Can you provide some descent locs for kiting in Icefall or other TSS areas?

Bard Macro Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back