• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

bard kite + packet loss = death (1 Viewer)

uffda

RedCents
Okay, so I'm on dial up and packet loss is inevitable.. /circle and twist plus a target macro work fine.. but once packet loss hits the server stops registering movement and when i catch up again I'm just standing there getting hit and circle doesn't start up again

Am i just missing a setting on circle or is there a macro that checks to see that you're moving somewhere in the loop? I suppose it would be possible to just have it /fade or something if it sees me at a certain HP and start over.. mostly wondering if there is a macro out there like this already that I've overlooked?

Okay, so I'm on dial up and packet loss is inevitable.. /circle and twist plus a target macro work fine.. but once packet loss hits the server stops registering movement and when i catch up again I'm just standing there getting hit and circle doesn't start up again

Am i just missing a setting on circle or is there a macro that checks to see that you're moving somewhere in the loop? I suppose it would be possible to just have it /fade or something if it sees me at a certain HP and start over.. mostly wondering if there is a macro out there like this already that I've overlooked?

yes, i'd like to know if there is a solution to this problem i stopped using the bard kite deal because of it. even on an ok cable connection i still die form this problem after just a few mins.

bard kite + packet loss = death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back