• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard AA Research Specialization (1 Viewer)

fesler

RedCents
125¢
I'm on the last leg of my AA's, and I noticed that with the Songwriting AA bards have their specialization increased. Do they utilize specialization?

I'm on the last leg of my AA's, and I noticed that with the Songwriting AA bards have their specialization increased. Do they utilize specialization?
it is the research skill by X points "This passive ability increases your Research Specialization cap by 100 points. " they just end up screwing up the working at rank 11 "This passive ability reduces the chance of failing Research recipes by 10% and increases your Specialization cap by 100 points. ", but rank 23 is what allows you to get to 350

INI:
1: Increase Research Skill Cap by 100
2: Decrease Chance to Fail Research Combine by 50%
3: Increase Research Skill Cap with Recipes by 50
This passive ability reduces the chance of failing Research recipes by 50%, increases your Specialization cap by 100 points, and allows you to further increase your skill past its Specialization cap by 50 points by learning more recipes.

Question - Bard AA Research Specialization

Users who are viewing this thread

Back