• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard AA Research Specialization (1 Viewer)

fesler

RedCents
75¢
I'm on the last leg of my AA's, and I noticed that with the Songwriting AA bards have their specialization increased. Do they utilize specialization?

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
7,237¢
I'm on the last leg of my AA's, and I noticed that with the Songwriting AA bards have their specialization increased. Do they utilize specialization?
it is the research skill by X points "This passive ability increases your Research Specialization cap by 100 points. " they just end up screwing up the working at rank 11 "This passive ability reduces the chance of failing Research recipes by 10% and increases your Specialization cap by 100 points. ", but rank 23 is what allows you to get to 350

INI:
1: Increase Research Skill Cap by 100
2: Decrease Chance to Fail Research Combine by 50%
3: Increase Research Skill Cap with Recipes by 50
This passive ability reduces the chance of failing Research recipes by 50%, increases your Specialization cap by 100 points, and allows you to further increase your skill past its Specialization cap by 50 points by learning more recipes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)