• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bad news today (1 Viewer)

armysoldier

RedCents
101¢
I have been home after a year in iraq.. since july 28th...

well NOV 20th I will be going to afganistan or baghdad iraq for another year...

I am not overly thrilled about this .. BUT

this does two things.. one pays off all the debt i ran up in 3 months

but if i can not get EQ to play from where i am at .. then atleast i will have plenty of coding time .. lol

SO for the next month i have to finish unpacking all my crap .. to inventory it and have movers come and pack it all up ..

lots to do so little time

8-(

Be safe over there man. BTW, check the requests board, I posed a question to ya over there. Thanks for all ya do here, and over there.

Veg

ACK! I'm sorry Army. May god and Bertoxxulous watch over you in that death field. If u need anything PM me and I will do my best to help ya out bro.

Thanks for stepping up Army. We really appreciate you trying to make this a better Country and World we live in.

God Bless.

you watch your back over there.. either place.. been myself and it aint no fun.. but I do got a few friends that were able to get a sat line hook up for internet from the green zone hotels.. so look into it pre-mission if you can.. get with those signal guys they will set you up.

and keep us posted when you do go.. /slaute every one of you guys and gals.. you are my brothers and sisters.

Yeah me too army... I'm heading out to Fallujah in late january, and I'll be gone for over a year. *sigh*

-CodeCaster

Best of luck guys , im UK and not in army so dont know what its like but go you ! :)

Dont be strangers on the boards though !

God speed to you all. Stay safe the best you can and come back in one peace. I have little respect for many things in this world but for our soilders I hold very high. Stay safe and come back to you family and friends.

Thanks for your service.

thanks gang..

i just wanted to let you all know whats up

i have been a bit scarce lately .. hopefully when i get some things wrapped up i can come back hard core ... before i leave 8-)

GL Army......

Dam army you have worse deployment times then i do when i was on the kittyhawk....we atleast get a year to before we have to go back....

Be safe. I did a tour in Bosnia I know its not fun and I'm part of the 7th fleet now so I know what its like to be away from home all the time. Just watch your 6 and come home in one piece.

bad news today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back