• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - BACK! Where's the wow? (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
Where's everybody playing WOW at now? Looking to roll new alts or move my chars to new servers.

SERESBIZNES

i'm currently on Malganis with a horde lock, but may be moving that oceanic, haven't decided yet.

rolling a new hunter (alliance) on Zuljin tonight to play with friends in california.

I'm going to quit rolling new toons and focus on developing my level 70 druid. My problem was and has been that I look at achieving level 70 as my goal. My son believes that the game just really gets started at 70. I should probably play on my horde character for more satisfaction, but family and friends are alliance. So I will just have to suck it up and get through the aggravation of being on a Horde dominated server (67%) and Stormstrike battlegroup. Character: Probie Server: Mal'Ganis (Malgankus). US

Serious - BACK! Where's the wow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back