• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Alrighty, I'm not very computer literate. Just enough to play my WoW and stuff. When it comes to doing all of the cool things that I see everyone do, I boggles my mind. An animated avatar for example. How in the world?!?

Anyways, to my point. How would I get just a simple avatar from my computer on to my profile. I found the pic I want. Then I browsed it, found it and placed it, but it says that it is too large. I then converted it into paint to edit it, and made the picture smaller, very much smaller, but the site still would not accept it as it was "too large." So how would I go about making a picture from my computer, edited right where I could use it as my avatar?

I appreciate the help.

open it in paint and resize it...you'll just have to cut off the extra parts that you want...if you go into image->attributes on the menu bar it will show you the current size...

OMG, I feel like a JENIUS!!! lol, jk.

I made a motion avatar, yay.

disregard the "cola" statement as I have changed the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back