• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Autorun Circle (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
Hi Guys,

Apologizes if this is in the wrong place.

I'm playing a bard on p99 as I did on live.

I remember there being a none MQ2moveutils way of running a circle using auto run but for the life of me I cant remember how.

It wasn't as tight a circle as holding forward and an arrow key (or auto-run and arrow key).

I did it so much it was muscle memory hence why I cant remember how to do it.

Any ideas?

Also, if I can get mq2moveutils working any ideas on a good circle size for bard swarm kiting?

Ta

Joman

Thanks mate,

I swear there's a way to do it on live/eqemu

Something with having cursor in a chat box then running and hitting the direction you want to circle in and hitting shift and enter?

Thanks mate,

I swear there's a way to do it on live/eqemu

Something with having cursor in a chat box then running and hitting the direction you want to circle in and hitting shift and enter?

Yes. it's how I autorun all the time. what you do is hit forward + turn and then enter. This opens up the chat input, and locks your forward and turn keys. Then you let go of your movement keys (you will be running in a circle) and hit enter again to close the input box. Now make sure to keep selo's up because the speed you run determines the size of the circle!

Autorun Circle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back